✔ Up to S$5k + up to 4 months bonus
✔ Good progression & opportunities
✔ Come apply now!
• Knowledge of networking, PLCs, circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, HMI, vision cameras, programming, and adhere to safety standards.
• Manage all PLC and HMI programs (PLC & HMI – Allen Bradley)
• Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, and components
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
• Accountable for capacity and spare parts planning for manufacturing equipment & systems to ensure operational sufficiency for business growth
• Lead root cause investigations, troubleshooting of process and equipment failures, and process improvement
• Implements process control monitoring/trending for all equipment, and ensure that equipment and systems adhering to regulatory and safety requirements
• Provides support to equipment installation, validation and requalification activities
• Participates in new equipment and system design review, new product introduction and new technology transfer activities