✔ IP/MPLS & SDN
✔ Networking & Software design and testing role
✔ Up to S$8k
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong Networking knowledge in the IP/MPLS domain (design, integration and support) and/or knowledge of Cloud Computing Engineering (concepts, service models, deployment models, operations, security and future trends).
• IP networking domains/protocols examples: Metro-Ethernet based networks, MPLS, routing protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP, ISIS, EVPN, L2VPN, VPLS), QoS, IPv6, Segment Routing, Network Slicing, eNNI, Streaming Telemetry.
• Ability to integrate technical systems through APIs and custom interfaces
• Working with OpenFlow, NETCONF/YANG and other open-source SDN technologies
• Lead High Level Design (HLD) approval cycle of the customer’s solution, Low Level Design (LLD), with detailed architecture and design of the IP/SDN/DC Networks/ DCN / ISP solution and responsible for Test Design (Strategy, Test Cases and Reports)
• Cloud Computing domains/protocols examples: Virtualization (compute, storage, network - e.g. VMWare, KVM), UNIX/Linux, Cloud Management Systems (e.g. OpenStack, VMware, HyperV), Service Models (e.g. IaaS, PaaS).