Property, Media, Admin/HR, Acc & Finance
Who you'll be working for
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- Min Diploma with experience in the Big 4 audit firm doing auditing for bank/FI Experience in regulatory submissions and surveillance
Looking for something similar, do not hesitate to send in your CV for further discussion!
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com OR click APPLY NOW.
Regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Singaporean Only.
What you'll be doing on the job
Duration: 6 months renewable
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, office hours
Salary: up to $4000
Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Work with stakeholders to draft, update and implement appropriate policies and procedures
- Work with stakeholders to prepare routine regulatory submissions to the MAS
- Work with stakeholders to prepare management reporting decks on a periodic basis
- Conduct gap analysis on new/revised regulatory requirement
- Develop, conduct and update Compliance programme • Participate in Compliance-related projects