|Salary||SGD 5,500 - 6,100 /Month|
2-3 years of prior experiences
RecruitFirst is hiring Logistics Planner! You will be outsourced to:
Location: Beach Road
Salary: up to $6000/mth
Working Hours: Mon - Fri Office Hours
- Logistics Planner runs SAP delivery/shipment list daily to check on the orders for import shipments, local deliveries, or collections.
- Provides order detail to Freight Forwarder for booking of shipment and documentation requirements.
- Co-ordinates booking confirmation with freight forwarder, warehouse operator to Front Office Customer Service Representative.
- Co-ordinates with warehouse operator on customer requirements to prepare products for container stuffing.
- Ensures that the shipping schedule is based on Customer’s requested estimated date of arrival and within OTIF requirement.
- Co-ordinates with warehouse operator and freight forwarder to ensure shipping documents for export declaration in accordance with local authority.
- Co-ordinates with Singapore Plant on daily plant transfers to warehouse operator to execute drumming off finished products to fulfill export orders.
- Arranging with warehouse operator to draw samples for laboratory tests for drummed off products, short expiry products, etc
- Ensure that Singapore imports/exports & samples comply with CWC regulations.
- To run and publish Aging Report to optimize holding inventory of aging products.
- Complete export shipments or local deliveries procedures for the fulfilment of company target with efficiency and cost competitiveness.
Regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Singaporean Only.
Chua Jia Yun
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd
|Posted by:||Jia Yun Chua|
There is a proliferation of job related scams across multiple platforms which include websites, WhatsApp and Telegram.
These scams include impersonation of our brand and consultants, including the usage of EA personnel numbers obtained from MOM website.
The scammers may ask for your personal and/or financial information. Please do not share any personal data and do not engage further. Click on the button below to find out how to identify a potential scam message and other important information.