|Salary||SGD 2,500 - 3,500 /Month|
· Manage thesis submission and examination matters for research students (PhD and Master’s)
· Prepare submission to put up recommendation for approval by the appropriate approving authority for appeal cases and special requests (e.g. deviation from the University guidelines)
· Manage the issuance and processing of transcripts, degree certificates, letter of certification and degree verification requests, and support the review and implementation of policies, processes and systems for these areas
· Handle enquiries and manage communications with stakeholders on graduation matters, including transcripts, degree certificates, letter of certification and degree verification for graduates.
· Assist in other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
|Posted by:||Irving Mah Zhen Hao|
There is a proliferation of job related scams across multiple platforms which include websites, WhatsApp and Telegram.
These scams include impersonation of our brand and consultants, including the usage of EA personnel numbers obtained from MOM website.
The scammers may ask for your personal and/or financial information. Please do not share any personal data and do not engage further. Click on the button below to find out how to identify a potential scam message and other important information.