|Industries||Acc & Finance|
|Salary||MYR 4,000 - 6,000 /Month|
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with at least 5 years of working experience with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in data governance, data management, data quality or data analytic in banking industry.
- Good team spirit, analytical, inter-personal, and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in SQL query languages.
- Analyse relevant user data and MIS requirements, assists in designing/developing data analysis application, MIS processing logic and report representation.
- Maintain and enhance existing MIS application and report.
- Manage the mid-small projects, deliver project plan, identify the risk and problem and monitor progress of the project to achieve project deliverables within approved timeline.
- Implement, design, develop migration plans, enhance, backup and maintain local database warehouse.
- Provide technical support or guidance to users in resolving the data problems and issues.
- Develop, design and implement database migration plans.
- Keep updated of the provision and changes in the statutory requirements, Head Office Policies and Bank Negara Malaysia’s guidelines to ensure due compliance in all aspects of human resources and administration.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by higher management over time.
|Posted by:||Mok Jing Ru|
|Phone:||+6012 414 8117|