|Salary||MYR 8,000 - 9,000 /Month|
- At least 3 years of working experience in E-commerce, Logistics, IoT industry, On-Demand Delivery Operation.
- Project Management and SQL Experience.
- Have an eye for efficiency and bring experience identifying and implementing large-scale process improvement initiatives using data-driven techniques.
- Fluency in English is a must, both written and spoken.
- Highly interested in operations strategies and affairs in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver in ambiguous situations, flexible in face of change, and self-motivated.
- Strong leadership capabilities to deliver results with a passion for technology, is curious and demonstrates critical thinking.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that has no problem with getting your hands dirty.
- Coordinate, coach and support your team members for both inter-department and intra-department projects.
- Identify key areas where business operations can be optimized and define a clear strategy to enable this.
- Conducting analysis and come up with data driven recommendations to the stakeholders and document the processes.
- Track team productivity and create new solutions to help optimize operation performance.
- Research and implementing new directives for business growth and prosperity.
- Handle customers and vendors requests, as well as external communication with them.
- Technical assistance - vendors on order related issues, technical issues for their devices (phone and printer).
- Ensure that all orders are delivered on time and without any issues.
- Create pre-plan (e.g. route and schedule) for the delivery operations.
- Monitor line haul or transit movements of food order from origin to destination.
|Posted by:||Mok Jing Ru|
|Phone:||+6012 414 8117|