||Beijing, Chaoyang District 朝阳区
IT - Software
Who you'll be working for
Leading FPGA R&D Group, Fortune 500
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- Bachelor degree or above, Major in computer science or electronic engineering
- Above 1 years of software development and testing experience
- Strong experience of C/C++ and Python programming.
- Solid experience of using TensorFlow or PyTorch frameworks.
- Good understandings of AI algorithm like CNN,RNN and BERT.
- Knowledge of FPGA/GPU/CUDA, OpenCL, DSP kinds of heterogenous computing system construction and development.
What you'll be doing on the job
- Work closely with AI team to offer solid AI solution for DC customers and expand AI ecosystem
- Deploy ModelZoo TensorFlow/PyTorch models on devices for acceleration
- Perform on-board accuracy verification and end-to-end performance optimization.