Fashion & Beauty
Retail & FMCG
Who you'll be working for
Location: Tai Seng
Pay: Up to $3800 (depends on individual experience) + Variable Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Note: You will work closely with Product Managers and Marketing Team to plan and drive business objectives, such as profitability, brand ranking and revenue targets. You will be responsible for planning and execution of the integrated marketing calendar, campaigns, launches and events as well as manage and monitor the A&P budget expenses. Potential team-player can look forward to the opportunity to manage a portfolio of brands on his or her own.
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- 2 years of Product or Marketing experience
- Proficient in MS Office, strong in excel (Pivot Table, Vlookup)
- Experienced in SAP will be good!
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills with ability to grasp numbers
- Diploma/Degree in Business / Marketing
- Well-groomed, confident and independent individual with entrepreneur spirit
- A strong team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Resourceful, with a positive can-do attitude
- Passion for the beauty industry and a genuine interest in developing a career in marketing or beauty
- Experience in the Beauty/consumer/retail industry will be an advantage
- Singaporeans only
What you'll be doing on the job
- Assist Product Manager in full spectrum of business from order forecast to marketing to sales.
- Analyse sales, consumer behaviours, market trends and competitors to maximize business opportunities.
- Plan and implement creative integrated marketing campaigns in the market
- Develop the annual marketing calendar, execute brand campaign, ATL and BTL marketing and PR activities
- Liaise with principle, trade partners and media parties
- Monitor the progress of brand awareness and sales numbers
- Ensure sufficient selling stocks, testers, POS materials and samples for each promotion