Who you'll be working for
Real Estate Managing Agent
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- Diploma or Degree in Building / Facilities / Property Management / Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to front and manage all levels of tenants or landlord
- Dynamic, resourceful, self-motivated, able to work independently as well as in a team
- Commercial / Retail / Industrial building experience will be a strong advantage
What you'll be doing on the job
- General administration of all building works/service contracts, carpark management, security and fire protection system.
- Oversee all aspects of common areas defects, repairs & maintenance matters, plumbing, sanitary, carpark and fire & security matters.
- Prepare cost estimates, work specifications, invite quotations and follow up on various repairs and maintenance work in the Building.
- Supervise building works carried out by maintenance staff and service contractors, ensure that all works comply with specifications and statutory requirement, and initiate actions against defaulting contractors when needed.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, public walkways, building surrounding facade, etc. and institute remedial action including following up on outstanding works.
- Build and maintain relationships tenants and occupiers, attend to their feedbacks and complaints.
- Attend to emergencies in Building and any other duties assigned to you from time to time.