Who you'll be working for
Global leader in the science of heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring.
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Proven expertise in MS Office Product (word, outlook, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage confidential information with instruction
- Demonstrates strong commitment to ethics and integrity
- Positive, highly efficient, and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge of and adherence to Edwards administrative policies and procedures.
What you'll be doing on the job
- Support and work closely with the Attorneys inJAPAC Legal Team for regional projects, company’s initiatives, and internal/external stakeholders’ communication
- Manage Edwards’ Legal system and Microsoft system (including TEAMs, SharePoint etc.)
- Provide administrative support for legal system including contract management and system upgrade (ECLM).
- Assist legal materials including presentation or drafting legal documents.
- Develop a thorough understanding of and familiarity with Edwards business, its people, products and organization and use this knowledge in supporting the JAPAC Legal Team.
- Assist the JAPAC Legal Team including traveling plan, expenses claim, or any other incidental duties.