||Hong Kong SAR
Acc & Finance
Who you'll be working for
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Sound knowledge of project development & Application development
- Knowledgeable in all processes and procedures utilized for quality assurance
- Proficient in quality assurance methodology, change management and communication skills
- Competent in creating and executing test cases and are passionate about quality
- Knowledge with Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent understanding of test concepts including white box testing, regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Understanding of various testing phases and objectives in a software development lifecycle
- Experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that use modern delivery approaches such as user experience design, agile, DevOps, and cloud computing
- Ability to work in a team
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Logical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Experience preference:
- Preferrable to have Project Wise QA experience (or corporate website BAU)
- Preferrable to have experience for campaign management in Meta/ Google
- Preferrable to have Adobe product experience (AA, AT, AEM..etc)
What you'll be doing on the job
Quality Assurance Specialist Job Summary
We are looking for experience & passionate Quality Assurance Specialist as key members in oversight the SDLC quality. This position will offer the qualified candidate a great opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and contribute directly to the overall quality of the software product.
- Review application development, project requirements and related documentation, e.g. user requirement specifications / epics / users stories, functional specifications / technical stories, testing materials
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute the plan and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the project objectives are met and the solution works as expected.
- Track and report the QA activities on a per project basis.
- Work closely within the project team (PM, UX, Creative and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues.
- Review project deliverables and artifacts from a testing perspective, and provide feedback, including actively participating in a test plan review with the team.
- Provide QA consultation services to support internal/external test participants.
- Analyse test results to ensure existing functionality and make appropriate recommendations.
- Contribute to and monitor test planning, test preparation and scripting, and test execution according to established test standards and procedures.
- Manage verification and validation activities for all production modifications.
- Maintain document template libraries and internal project documentation related to testing, including releases and changes.
- Work closely with development team & project team to review issues or bug reports.
- Participate in and provide opinions on projects.