Acc & Finance
Who you'll be working for
Largest Insurance company in Malaysia
What requirements you'll need to be eligible
- Possess tertiary education preferably Bachelor’s in Statistics/Maths/Actuarial Studies.
- Passed some actuarial exams in
- - Faculty of Actuaries, Scotland
- - Institute of Actuaries, England
- - Institute of Actuaries, Australia
- - Society of Actuaries, US
- Less than 2 years actuarial related experience.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
What you'll be doing on the job
- Assist in preparing IFRS 17 reporting covering both parallel run year and as part of regular reporting.
- Assist in on-going validation and maintenance of the Prophet model architecture for IFRS 17 calculation.
- Assist in performing UAT as part of Day 2 enhancement covering both Prophet and sub-ledger output.
- Assist in on-going validation of the valuation files to ensure data used in the IFRS 17 reporting are complete and accurate.
- Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Other responsibilities entailed.