|SGD 2,600 - 3,400 /Month
- Singaporean only
- Min 2 years of experience
4 days a week, 12 hours shift
up to $3,400 monthly basic
- Responsible for project implementation, installation and commissioning of the surveillance systems.
- Provide on-site testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform both preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Maintain spares and perform other workshop activities.
- Ensure camera installations and relocations are conducted in a timely manner to ensure that the demands of the Department are met as per the approved surveillance plans.
- Ensure the surveillance systems are monitored and maintained in a good and compliant condition to ensure zero downtime.
- Abide by the Surveillance policies and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to the Department’s Code of Ethics and Confidentiality, and conduct duties in a professional, responsible and compliant manner at all times.
|Michelle Lim Yan Ling
There is a proliferation of job related scams across multiple platforms which include websites, WhatsApp and Telegram.
These scams include impersonation of our brand and consultants, including the usage of EA personnel numbers obtained from MOM website.
The scammers may ask for your personal and/or financial information. Please do not share any personal data and do not engage further. Click on the button below to find out how to identify a potential scam message and other important information.